What We Do
From leading agency searches to driving better ROI, our customized solutions are designed to elevate the performance of your marketing operations.
Agency Relationship Management
Cultivating Relationships of Value
For more than 25 years, The Bedford Group has helped results-driven enterprises assess, value, repair and manage their agency relationships in ways that significantly contribute to bottom line success.
Contact Bedford Group
To learn more about our services and customized solutions that can help move your marketing ahead, call us at 404-237-4565.
Bedford Relationship Index (BRI)
Syndicated studies on client agency relationshipsThe Bedford Relationship Index (BRI) is a national syndicated study of the factors driving retention, loyalty and client growth in high-value business-to-business relationships. The BRI delivers highly specific information regarding the most critical actions and behaviors a firm’s personnel must exhibit in order to grow relationships. To establish a BRI, we examine specific relationships at participating firms, divided into peer groups. Participants received customized information and solutions related to the clients involved in the study as well as information in their relationship rankings within their peer group of companies. The program is currently only available in the corporate marketing communications industry. However, The Bedford Group expects to roll this study to additional industries in the future. Participants in the study get the following deliverables:
- Client satisfaction, retention and loyalty scores for three clients and three agencies
- Findings on key factors and attributes driving client satisfaction
- Detailed client definition of each attribute
- Actions and behaviors the corporation or agency must display to gain this satisfaction
- Identification of customized strategies a firm can employ to increase relationship satisfaction and build loyalty
- Syndicate-wide agency rankings in client satisfaction relative to a company’s peer group as well as all syndicate participants