Optimizing System-Wide Marketing Activities Case Study
Large Regional Healthcare System with national reach needed to improve the effectiveness and accountability of its marketing output.
Clients & Industry Experience
The Company We Keep
We’ve worked with a wide range of companies on a variety of initiatives across categories, disciplines and geographies.
Contact Bedford Group
To learn more about our services and customized solutions that can help move your marketing ahead, call us at 404-237-4565.
Marketing Benchmarking & Best Practices
Achieve more with measurement
A hard economic environment requires even greater measurement than in times of plenty. Yet, according to a recent global study, less than 35 percent of businesses use simple benchmarking tools to assess their marketing resources and campaigns.
The fact is that performance improves when companies assess their own operations against that of their peers and their industry. At The Bedford Group, our practice in marketing benchmarking and best practices is based on over 25 years of experience using unique benchmarking techniques with inputs and years of study through our proprietary tools informed by marketing officers and other senior executives around the globe.
We apply our knowledge to help ensure our clients are getting the most from their marketing efforts through:
- Purchasing Management Analysis
- Detailed analysis across the entire marketing supply chain
- Identify primary spending areas and opportunities for budget reorganization
- Program Efficacy
- Analysis of marketing plans and spending programs, weighting results against defined objectives
- Results used to eliminate wasteful programs and reallocate dollars to the programs that work
- Gap Analysis & Recalibration
- Identify weaknesses within the brand that may affect purchasing decisions and competitiveness
- Results used to recalibrate messaging or value proposition to achieve lift against a specified profitability measure
- Agency Partner Evaluation
- Ensure the appropriate partners are in place to help build the brand
- Assure the SOW and compensation structures are appropriate and fairly managed
For more information on how The Bedford Group can help you identify and employ best practices to improve your marketing output, contact us at 404.237.4565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.