Streamlining Marketing Case Study
Major Fashion Retailer needed to evaluate marketing department in terms of its system for processing work, being responsive to internal stakeholder needs, and giving direction/leadership to their agency.
Clients & Industry Experience
The Company We Keep
We’ve worked with a wide range of companies on a variety of initiatives across categories, disciplines and geographies.
Contact Bedford Group
To learn more about our services and customized solutions that can help move your marketing ahead, call us at 404-237-4565.
Turning past assets into future strengths
To know where you’re going, you need to know where you’ve been. However, with marketing campaigns, past knowledge is often a lost asset due to turnover, partner changes or, simply a culture that does not respect the importance of metrics from the past to help inform the future.
When the right information from past campaigns is captured correctly, it can be used to build models that will guide brand strategy and programs that will help take the guesswork out of marketing decisions. With the right data in place, predictions for the success of the next great campaign will become easier.
Campaign Museum gives you a virtual framework and history of critical marketing assets and data for tracking results and improving future effectiveness, covering:
- Creative briefs
- Media Plans
- Competitive Analysis
- Business results
- Pre/Post Consumer Research
- Pre/Post Media Buy Analyses
- ROI calculations
Interactive features include:
- Software that enables multiple users to upload and share
- Tagging capabilities that enable search functionality
- Cost management tools that take the mystery out of expense tracking
- Integration with Marketing PM software
What’s the difference between Campaign Museum and a Marketing DAM (Digital Asset Management) system?
- Easily extends access to data across the entire marketing supply chain, allowing key stakeholders to consume content on-demand
- More than just a repository for assets, captures thinking and relevant results
- Integrated with workflow to allow easy updates
- Packaged with guidance on what data is needed to build econometric models
What are the benefits?
- Increased time to market and production cost savings
- Better brand consistency
- Shared best practices across multiple channels and partners
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Ultimately improved ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment)
To learn more, contact The Bedford Group at 404.237.4565 or firstname.lastname@example.org.